Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Latest Projects


SOLD !! my first sale

Matsqui Hunter SOLD  $150.00




Here are the pictures finally complete, had to be finished before Christmas as it is for a Christmas present.

Nov 24,2010
Currently working on my first custom order , need to have complete before Christmas .It is a small hunter with antler handles and brass fittings, I will try & post progress pics




September 21,2010
Here is my latest project : Hunter/skinner

Specs ( Below)
Steel : O1
Brass bolster
Handle : Deer antler crown, cypress burl & amp; leather spacer

Blade Length 3 1/4 "
OAL: 7 3/4 "

Spine of blade is fileworked but I couldn't get a good picture

Every component is from scratch , blade was ground , hardened & tempered by me to an approx
rockwell C hardness of 58

Background : Magazine is a 1968 issue .. great artwork for an outdoor magazine cover !


A couple of my latest projects when I have time. I have been working on a Hunter with Cypress burl scale in O1 steel with a brass guard and a small skinner with bone scale.

No comments: