Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bigger Plans

Just got a new shipment of steel and supplies from http://www.knifemaker.ca/ in Alberta, great place to deal with , shipped quickly. I am working with some CPMD2 semi stainless and hoping to make some more durable knives . I presently have an order for a custom hunter and I am working on a  butcher knife and a fillet knife as well . I have been experimenting with UHMW (cutting board type material)  for a durable butcher knife handle that can be textured to prove excelent grip while still being comfortable in the hand.

I am planning on getting up an inventory of available knives and getting some custom orders .. to expand my business. My brother is presently working on business cards and who knows maybe a website next !

Progress Pictures_Latest Order


No comments: